Position Title: Account Executive, Public Relations
Department: Public Relations
Reports to: President, Senior VP
Carol Fox and Associates is a Chicago-based marketing and public relations agency specializing in arts, entertainment and lifestyle clientele. The company’s environment is dynamic and fast-paced, with a client roster that boasts many of the city’s best known attractions and cultural institutions.
- Writing press releases, media advisories, public relations plans and activities reports
- Planning public relations campaigns, including developing strategies and media events
- Pitching and securing placements in major newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows and websites
- Compiling summary reports and presenting to clients
- Staffing meetings, photo and video shoots and interviews
- Staffing client events
This is a full-time, salaried position to begin immediately. The salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical and optional dental insurance, a 401K savings plan, vacation pay, paid sick leave and personal time.